2009-03-24

coffee

Everyday, I will drink at least a cup of coffee, sometimes two cups.

I love company's coffee, it is not quickly dissolving coffee like Nestlé, it is produced by coffee machine, I think the two tastes are different, I like latter.

These days, I try to put coffee mate and one cube sugar into my coffee cup, I think this combination is perfect, two or more cube sugars will make coffee sour, and no cube sugar, I will feel it is too bitter.

Every day one or two cups of coffee is good for health, but I do not think drinking too much strong coffee or tea is a good habit. Coffee will afford much heat, I believe that will make me fatter and stronger.

I love this feeling. Let's enjoy coffee!

ps: According to statistics afford by sitemeter, I find there are many overseas visitors even they only say English, and my Chinese friends also know what I said because I saw they post comment on my English articles, so I plan to try to write more articles by English, less than a half. I practise writing, you can practise find fault. ^^

2 评论:

PigRush 说... 回复此评论

the key is spirit like this not the way.

PigRush 说... 回复此评论

up!!