2009-04-08

summer & wedding

I believe this time summer is coming, last Sunday, When I come back to Beijing from my hometown in my wadded jaket, I saw many young guys just wore T-shirt and girls in mini skirt, I know the summer is really coming.

27 degrees centigrade, continued for three days, yesterday evening, I put my winter clothes into boxes and got summer clothes out, put them into my wardrobe.

Tomb-sweeping Day, I went home to prepare my wedding, everything is ok, I bought a black Suits and a write Shirts, I like these colors, very classic. Now I just need a colorful necktie.

At the end of this month, I will go home with my wife to prepare our wedding on 2nd May. After wedding we will go Sanya to enjoy our honeymoon. ^^

1999 to 2009, we love each other for 10 years. I think it is not easy, 2nd May 2009, an exciting day!

Now, my confirm guests are as list:(real-time update)

University: Kingcha, Voilet, Kobe, Weifeng Fu, Day, Roc Ying, Jian Wen, Yingxu Lin, Shengliang Guan, Hao Wang, Yuze Lou

Senior high school: Min Zhang, Ya Mi, Yang Lin, He Zheng, Qingwei Xi, Zhipeng Sun, H2, Jiakang Yao, Wei Guo, Yan Ma

Junior high school: Jieqi Liu, Bin Li(groomsman), Wei Chang, Hongbo Li, Guocheng Chen, Lu Zhang, Lina Wang, Lei Tang, Yan Zhao, Hongbin Shan, Fuqiang Zhao(my teacher, marriage witness)

Someone could not attend or have not confirmed, so not in this list. Anyone who wants to join my big party, please contact me. 2nd May, Tang Steel Hotel in Tangshan.

0 评论: