2009-04-17

party

We had a party yesterday evening, Kingcha came from Shanghai for an interview. Last weekend, our another classmate Wen Jian came from Changchun to find job in Beijing.

We have long time no see, so yesterday evening, we got a party, Kingcha, Wen Jian, Weifeng, Violet, Fang and me, at Nine-Headed Bird Restaurant in Huilongguan Residential District, Beijing.

Seeing Kingcha and Wen Jian, we were so happy. Though Kingcha is in Shanghai, he always a member of our Beijing gang, we said to him with joke after he going to Shanghai from Beijing, every time, we get party, we will leave a vacant seat and a dinner set for him ^^. We hope this time, he will go back to our big family.

On dinner, we drink beer, I found Kingcha's drinking capacity has been strengthen, originally, he drink a glass of beer, his face will turn red, but yesterday, his red face appear with his second glass!

After dinner, we went to Kai Xin Guo KTV nearby, very high! Kobe sang many songs of Lin Junjie and Lee-Hom Wang, I think Kobe has a good throat and a good ability of singing. He sang Jeff Chang's Guo huo is so alike, in comparison, my throat is another style, some Rock&Roll songs of Zheng Jun, Wu Bai or Lo Ta-Yu, I sing, effect is better, my friends always say, "There are even no difference between you voice and Lo Ta-Yu's!", I do not know they are praising me or joking.

Wen Jian sang a Flowers band's song Qiong Kai Xin, effect is so good! It was the first time I listening he singing. Last night, Kingcha seemed Low-key, his ability of singing is good, but sang few.

Maybe last night is the last party till my wedding. These days, I always dream about wedding, perhaps I expect it too much.

4 评论:

Violet 说... 回复此评论

How do you spell my English name?

Sam 说... 回复此评论

i am so sorry! it is Violet, not Voilet.
have fixed ^^

匿名 说... 回复此评论

你的日志为什么都用英文写?

Sam 说... 回复此评论

也不是,四六分吧,一部分用英文主要是本着练习英文的目的,不过多一半会是中文